24/11/08
What a day today was.
I GOT STUNG BY A WASP IN SCHOOL D: Met huazhen, huiying and functions comm in the morning to discuss camp stuff and we were trying out one of the games. So me and huazhen followed the rest and we walked down the spiral staircase to the canteen, then I put my hand on the railing and felt a sharp jolt of pain. At first I thought it was a twig that got the space between my thumb and index finger, then when i looked down I saw a 2 inch long black and yellow wasp. (When I wiki-ed it just now i realised it's called a paper wasp.) I was too shocked to scream and did what my instincts screamed at me to do - flinging the wasp off my hand. So I was like owwww, oww, oww >< huiying tried to squeeze the sting out for me but it turned out that there was no sting in my hand phewww i think i plucked it out still attached to the wasp. but thanks everyone for the concern (: My hand is fine now, it's swollen and will take 3-4 days to heal but otherwise it's nothing serious. It was just..traumatic and till now i still can't believe it. Oh wells, painful lesson! Literally D:
But the 2nd part of my day was awesome (: Went out with keyun and jiayun to celebrate keyun's birthday early :D We decided to be adventurous and go hike up Mt. Faber! Which is just a hill really but I love our spontaneity (: The view on top was breathtaking and it felt so good to just sit on the bench, enjoying the view, (have a break and) have a kitkat heehee. We exploited the timer function of my cam and placed it on the relatively clean bins :D Afterwards we went back to vivo! Where we went to daiso and bought a pack of colourful balloons :D And went to sit down at a nice place and blow two balloons of each colour. It was super fun blowing and writing stuff on the balloons but the wind was so strong so the balloons kept flying away :/And at the end we released all of them! Including the ones with our names so we might get caught but it was all in the name of fun :D I have tons of photos and will upload them soon!
Yay I'm excited for strings camp! Despite not being able to play violin/ piano properly for the next few days, grahhhh. Hope everything runs smoothly (:
Labels: birthdays, friends, wasp sting

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home